Monday, January 11, 2010

Out with the OLD, in with the NEW!

Happy New Year! Hopefully all of you had a great one and is having a great one since NYE! Keep the ball rolling! ;) I very much so enjoyed mine! Spent it at home with Danny watching TV and fireworks from my bedroom window. My backyard neighbor were lighting some great fireworks and we had the perfect view watching it from my bed. This would be mine and Danny's second New Year together as a pair! and it has been great thus far! A lot has changed this year (expected); and some of these changes were bitter sweet. Things, people, and situations don't stay the same forever. It's disappointing to have to let go of the people you once admired and adored and spent so many years with; but times are a changing and perhaps it's changing for the best? Well, may the new year bring us all happiness, love, good health, and the nice moments in between. <3

Xuan and I recently had a Bday party at our house. It was really good. Lots of friends, music, and dancing! I couldn't have asked for a better celebration! We ended the festivity eating pho with some friends. I think pho may be the best remedy post drinking. It just hits the spot!



Twinsies!

It's what happens when you pass out at a party; you get raped by Hector. Duh

[Justin, Mario, & I]

Bartender of the night.

[Alicia, Alex, Jesse, Naoki, & friend]


[My brodah, Tony, JohnJohn, Jansen, Ozzie, Logan, & Sonny]

[Xuan, William, & I]

Following our party; we went to Big Bear for 4 days. There were a total of 16 of us and the crowd just made the trip that much better! Had SO MUCH fun this year. Might possibly be one of the best Bear trip we've taken yet. I got to spend a lot of time with good friends and my sweetie pie. A week of not having to work felt really good! These are memories I'll never forget! ;) Now it is back to reality and routines. :(



Hooray for chocolate cake shots!



One of the nicest guy ever, Mark!



Armpit licking action. Gross





Yummy red velvet cake! Thanks, girls! <3





"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!"



Faking it so good!



"Oh shit!"



<3











We're so cute! I know. ;)











Intense Wii game happening

These are the results of losing in a card game below!



[Xuan]








Handsome fellow!



I miss it already!

No comments: