Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is a Many-Splendored Thing

Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone is having a good jump start to their day so far. I am well aware that Valentines day is just a Hallmark day but it's a nice excuse to be with someone you love. We should all spend today with someone special; whether it be with friends, family, and/or lovers . I mean, it shouldn't be the only day we take the time out to say things like, "i love you" or "be mine forever" to the people we care about but you get the idea..Haha

I started the day by going to church with Xuan and Danny this morning. Still pretty tired from our outting last night though. Tonight, Danny and I are having dinner at Chimayo (I think that's what it's called?) in HB. We don't really have plans afterwards, but we'll see where the rest of the night takes us!


OLD photo but just look at all the LOVE that's going on here! Haha

No comments: