Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whethered or Not!

This past Saturday we went to Xuan's opening art show, "Whethered or Not," held at the Exit gallery at CSUF. Her and her classmates set up a gallery of just their work and they did a good job. The arts that were displayed were really cool. I particularly liked Charlie's work. It was bright and real detailed. Kind of cartoony, for a lack of better word. I liked it a lot. At the show, they provided music, food and drink and everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves. I know I did! When I was there, I was thinking about how I used to really be into art like how Xuan is now. I used to paint and draw because it was something I enjoyed doing and take pleasure in. Ever since I started CSULB, my focus and priorities steered elsewhere. Art has now become more of a leisure for me, I guess. I still enjoy to pick up a pencil now and then when I get the chance to. Anyways, these guys put a lot of work in this show and it was an awesome success! =D
















After the show, we went to downtown Fullerton. =]









No comments: